Intermediate Healthcare Architect / Medical Planner
NBBJ is guided by a vision to design for life. We are an award-winning global design and architecture firm, a creative company fueled by ideas, and a place where everyone is empowered to contribute to creating a better practice. Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative architecture firms by Fast Company, we have partnered with some of the world’s leading companies and institutions—Google, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, NHS Trusts, and leading UK and international private healthcare providers—to set new standards for performance, organizational culture, health and wellness, and technology- and data-driven design.
NBBJ – London has an excellent opportunity for you to join our studio in an Intermediate Healthcare Architect / Medical Planner role.
NBBJ has established a significant portfolio in the Healthcare, Science and Research projects sector and has recently been very successful in winning new work. We are looking to reinforce our existing healthcare team and are seeking enthusiastic and creative people with new ideas and design and delivery flare to expand our team at all levels and across all disciplines.
What You will Need to Succeed:
- 5 years of medical planning experience on complex hospital facilities
- Experience and detailed understanding of healthcare design process from briefing, clinical planning (1:500, 1:200 and Room Data Sheets, 1:50s and C-Sheets) through detailed design of associated packages (e.g. FFE, interior finishes packages)
- Experience of Clinical User Group meetings
- Experience of working with CodeBook/ADB databases
- Track record of production of accurate drawings and project deliverables on time
- Revit skills essential
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work as part of team, and ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive and independent approach to work and ownership of assigned tasks
Please visit our Career Center to apply on-line : http://www.nbbj.com/careers/
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer