Your new company
My client provide a nationwide service specialising in Interior Refurbishments, Shop Fitting, Exhibitions and Conferences, to both commercial and industrial clients. They have an excellent reputation in the market and are looking to expand a growing Design Team. They are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technologist with a strong technical background and a flare for design.
Your new role
As an Architectural Technologist you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Production of construction drawings
- Construction Detailing
- Joinery Detailing
- Liaising with construction / sales team
What you'll need to succeed
- Working Knowledge of the following software
- AutoCAD (Essential), In Design, Photoshop
- Revit and Building Information Modelling preferable
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Will work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Able to work from concept through to completion
- Experience of working face to face with customers and clients.
- Substantial architectural / interiors experience on a variety of projects.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.