Architect | London | £40,000pa+
Blayze Group are working with an AJ100 Architecture studio in Central London who are looking for an Architect to join their team. You will be working in a Dynamic and Award Winning studio and assist with their project needs and taking large project to delivery.
As a key member of the team, the ideal candidate will be working across all RIBA stages of work including concept, technical, and delivery. This is an important hire for the company and UK Residential or Hospitality project experience is important to their needs. A competent Technical understanding of Revit is important. Navisworks and BIM experience is advantageous.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing designs per the project requirements
- Working across Residential and Hospitality schemes
- Preparing Technical drawings for Tender and Construction
- Amending design details
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Visiting projects on site and liaising with contractors
- Strong experience working on residential projects in the UK
- ARB or RIBA registered
- 5+ years UK studio project experience
- Competent design knowledge
- Large project experience £20Million+
- Very strong technical/delivery experience
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on projects from concept to delivery (RIBA 1-6)
- Confident preparing technical and construction drawings (sections, elevations, plans and details)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Large project experience
- BIM level 2 knowledge
- Site based experience
This is an ideal role for someone with Residential project experience and looking for an upgrade in working environment and exposure to genuine award winning projects. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Design desk email@example.com.