Heritage Building Surveyor | Property Service Manager
We have just taken on a new Client Side Property Service Manager role for one of the most prestigious Theatres that London has to offer. This is an opportunity that would look great on anyone's CV.
Working within a team of highly skilled property professionals, you will be responsible for working on one of London's most prestigious estates. Working on all of their Commercial Grade I & Grade II listed properties. All of the Estate is based in the heart of the smoke.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Responsible for the end-to-end project and programme management of a wide variety of work that varies in scope and scale. This will include planning, preparation of specifications, schedule of work, sketch plans, management of the tender process, appointment of contractors.
- You would be asked to maintain Project Management methodology including document templates and monitoring systems.
- Settlement of final accounts and handover to the Operations Team
- You will be expected to liaise closely with the Property Sections Colleagues to ensure all Projects are correctly co-ordained with.
- To minimise disruption to the Estate and ensure work is carried out to the highest possible standards
- To promote a culture of risk awareness and management and to regularly review compliance
- To ensure the work is procured in the most cost-effective manner to achieve excellent value for money
- Ideally experienced in managing & maintaining historic / Grade I or Grade II listed buildings
- Educated to degree level with substantial experience as either a Building Surveyor or Project Manager
- Ability to manage a varied portfolio of work and prioritise resources
- To be able to demonstrate experience in relation to statutory compliance and risk management
- Experienced in budget management, cost control and contract management
- Good people management
Why Should You Apply?
- Great working Environment
- Working on some of the most sought after Heritage Projects
- Great benefits & holidays
- Once in a lifetime opportunity
This really is an exciting and challenging role that won't be around for long. For more information please contact Alex Fernandez for a discreet chat or submit your CV on the link below.