Intermediate & Senior Architectural Technicians/Technologists
One of the UK's most highly regarded providers of innovative housing developments are currently seeking to add four new Architectural Technicians/Technologists to their established & skilled technical team on a full-time permanent basis. My client is a multi-award winning developer based just outside of Braintree, Essex, who has been rapidly expanding since their inception over 30 years ago.
They are looking to take on two intermediate & two senior Architectural Technicians/Technologists to become integral members of its specialist technical team that is responsible for the provision of the company's projects in London and the Home Counties. This position has potential for a wider remit beyond any single project in providing technical support, advice, mentoring, technical review and QA across the team as a whole. Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential, along with a strong background of UK based residential project experience.
Job description & daily activities:
* To work directly within the technical team (led by the Technical Director),
* Take a lead in the coordination and delivery of effective full working drawings,
* Help to manage the work of junior-level Architectural Technicians assisting in the project,
* Obtain feedback from project leads in relation to design requirements, and implementing amendments where required,
* Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors where required progress work packages or building elements.
The successful candidates will receive an extremely competitive salary (dependent on level & experience) as well as many extensive company benefits which include a contributory pension, fully paid professional subscriptions, training, company Audi, fuel allowance, commitment to employee health scheme and every opportunity at the company's disposal for career development for the successful individuals.
You will be met with a detailed succession plan outlining how you can achieve promotion and progression within the company along with a supportive environment for ensured self-development. If this role is of interest to you, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered. These roles are urgent requirements and interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.