Senior Architectural Technician
A highly reputable engineering consultancy is seeking an Architectural Technician to join their team based in Woking, on an initial 12 month contract. Our client specialises in the Pharmaceutical, Medical and Healthcare sectors and have worked on a range of notable projects. Solving problems and creating high-tech facilities are just two of their strengths, and has resulted in a catalogue of distinguished clients. This would be the ideal opportunity for applicants seeking to use their extensive technical knowledge, working alongside a vibrant workforce.
Within the role of Architectural Technician, the chosen candidate’s main task will be producing high quality detailed models based on the information provided by the project designers.
In order to carry out the given roles effectively, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient with Revit software
- Able to produce accurate technical models and construction drawings
- Previous experience working on healthcare or industrial projects would be preferable
- An awareness or understanding of the other disciplines would be a strong advantage
- Strong working knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
If you are seeking long-term contractual work and the opportunity to expand your own portfolio, why not apply today?
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical work on Revit, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan@BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12221-HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly