A superb opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join and develop within an great architectural company. This position offers a wealth of responsibility for the candidate who once developed will become a key and valuable team member.
The company are a successful architectural practice based in Essex who specialise in residential and commercial schemes across the UK with typical projects ranging between £200,000 – £3million. Now due to an influx of work, they are now looking to expand their team and take on an additional Architectural Technician.
Role & Responsibilities
You will working under the senior members on all project aspects, from conception through to completion.
The role will require you to liaise with clients and third parties including local authorities, consultants and contractors, as well as producing planning applications, working drawing packages & construction drawings, and seeing the projects to completion on site.
Required Skills & Experience
• CIAT Qualification, or a university degree in Architectural Technology
• Minimum of 1 years’ professional experience
• An understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types
• Have good presentation skills and a passion for design of the highest standard
• Experience of working directly with clients and contractors would be advantageous
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD (knowledge of Photoshop would be desirable but is not essential)
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a great package, including a salary up to £30,000 plus a generous holiday allowance and company pension scheme.
Being only a few minutes’ walk from the train station and meters to the local high street, they offer a flexible, friendly and enormously supportive environment; with ongoing coaching, mentoring, informal learning and development routes.
Being a close-knit and friendly team, they can often be found at their local pub for lunch and after work drinks. Summer and Christmas parties are also a way to show their support of a healthy work-life balance.