Excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a highly reputable architecture practice on a permanent basis in Nottingham. Our client provides innovative design solutions for customers in both the private and public sectors. Through providing a range of architectural services to the leisure, retail and commercial areas, they have gained a catalogue of notable clients, and worked on a number of significant developments throughout the UK. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Project Architect to join a fun and vibrant team of professionals, and work on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will predominantly be working on leisure projects and using relevant design software to create detailed project designs at all stages. You will also be required to liaise with clients to ensure project briefs are met, and assist with the mentoring of junior team members. You will be running any projects given, and therefore you will be responsible for the quality of work submitted.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of UK building regulations
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD, experience of Revit would be ideal)
- Experience working on large scale projects would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12648HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.