Senior Architect required to join a global Multi-Disciplinary practice based in their Birmingham office. The practice offer a wide range of services that include engineering, architecture and project management, and pride themselves on being one of the leading professional services company across the globe. The company have won countless awards in the various disciplines they operate in for their high quality and innovative work in the industry.
A Senior Architect is now required to join the Birmingham team to further facilitate growth within the Midlands region. You will be tasked with leading a small team of junior level staff that is likely to include Architectural Assistants and Recently Qualified Architects, working within a broad range of sectors. These include, but are not limited to, the following sectors; large scale Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Industrial and Manufacturing. A Senior Architect with experience in any of those given fields would be ideal, but not necessarily essential.
Some aspects of the role & responsibilities of the Senior Architect will include the following:
* Developing appropriate design solutions, liaising closely with the head of department
* Job planning
* Working within time and cost constraints to co-ordinate concept and detail design information.
* Liaise directly with clients and attend site inspections/visits where necessary.
* Develop and enhance job running skills and abilities.
Qualifications and experience required of the Senior Architect include the following:
* Fully qualified Architect with UK accredited qualifications.
* In depth knowledge of experience working across all RIBA stages.
* Experience of leading both internal and external teams.
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, with the added benefit of Revit experience (not essential).
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience and is likely to be in the region of £36,000 - £50,000 per annum, alongside a generous benefits package.
To apply for this role, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly