CAD Technician - Product / Furniture Designer
CAD Technician - Product / Furniture Designer / London / Salary £26,000 - £30,000 / Permanent
A leading studio in Contemporary Design and Art are looking to grow their team and are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join the London team.
The candidate will be a highly motivated & ambitious individual with the capabilities to work a wide range of projects including fine art, furniture, product design and interior design with their international client base.
As CAD Technician, you will be confident in managing and running projects as well as working at a high-level of advance and complex computer based designs. You will be able to go beyond the limitations of the software's tools and manually manipulate or refine surfaces.
KEY SKILLS OF THE PRODUCT / FURNITURE DESIGNER:
- Excellent knowledge of Rhino to create complex and creative designs
- Confident in rendering software - Keyshot, Vray, Maxwell, Corona
- Excellent Photoshop skills / Adobe CS
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good understanding of final production
- Desirable knowledge of 3DS Max, ZBRUSH
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRODUCT / FURNITURE:
- Developing computer based designs from sketch to presentation, rendering and models.
- Creating designs for final production
- Photoshop and image retouching
- Contacting / researching / maintaining good relationships with industries, suppliers, and clients
- Video and animation skills desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this CAD Technician - Product / Furniture Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.