Job Running Architect
Conrad Consulting are working with a leading Multi Disciplinary Architecture Practice that require a Job Running Architect to be based in their iconic Leeds City Centre Studio.
Specialising in residential, retail, education and commercial projects, our client have a wealth of experience in finding commercially viable, innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs. Committed to the highest standards and levels of quality they have built a reputation for consistently delivering a quality service on time, every time!
Subsequently they have developed a portfolio of repeat business clients many of which they have consistently worked with for several years, coupled with new clients and work across multiple sectors they are well placed to continue their phenomenal growth and recruit the best talent.
Duties of the Job Running Architect:
* Develop the brief and concept design production from briefing information
* Development of masterplan & building plans and elevational & sectional models using AutoCAD or REVIT
* Attend site & client meetings and respond to client and design team queries
* Work on a new residential high rise development project , preparing full packages of construction drawings
Requirements of the Job Running Architect:
* Fully Qualifies Architect with at least 10 years experience
* Strong Technical Knowledge and Project Running Experience
* ARB registration and/or RIBA chartership
* Proficiency in AutoCAD required
* Knowledge of REVIT desirable
* good knowledge of current UK building regulations.
* The ability to oversee and prepare conceptual design, Planning applications and Feasibility studies
Culturally our client offers a fast-paced environment, where you will often be expected to work on a number of projects simultaneously, most of which will be based in Leeds and occasionally London.
Salary £37k - £40k depending on experience + benefits.
For further details please speak to James Jackson - 0113 4570074