A highly reputable and fiercely design led RIBA Chartered Practice in Leeds are currently recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician to join their 15 strong team.
The successful candidate will be working on a varied and challenging portfolio of work spanning the Residential, Educational, Healthcare and Heritage / Conservation sectors.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Produce accurate and detailed construction drawings to current Building Regulations standard.
* Produce detailed works instructions, specifications and schedules of work.
* Understand technical, contractual and professional aspects of work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
* Liaise with contractors, sub-contractors, Clients and Design teams.
* Demonstrate good time management and self-organisation
Experience and Qualifications:
* Relevant qualification HNC, HND BSC (Hons) in Architectural Technology.
* ACIAT / MCIAT preferred but not essential
* 4+ years industry, experience, post-graduation
* Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations & Cross sector standards.
* On site experience.
* Computer literate - essential experience with AutoCAD & Revit.
* A good understanding of BIM
* The ability to work with minimal supervision on construction drawings and Tender Packages.
* Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
* High level of accuracy and administrative efficiency.
* Driving license and transport essential.
Salary depending on experience £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits.
For further details please speak to James Jackson - 0113 4570074