Architect - Job Runner
A bespoke multi award winning Architectural Practice located within a rural suburb of Leeds are currently recruiting for a Job Running Architect.
This long established practice has an enviable portfolio of diverse and challenging project work which enables them to offer job variation on an unparalleled level across some wonderfully exciting projects.
This diverse portfolio of work, the majority of which is based in the Yorkshire region is spread across the following core markets - Historical & Conservation, Private Residential, Education and Healthcare.
Their current role would best suit an ARB/RIBA chartered Architect that meets the following criteria.
* Fully Qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience
* Previous demonstrable Job Running experience
* A background of delivering projects within a selection of the advertised core markets.
* The ability to manage projects from design brief through to client handover
* Strong client facing ability and be comfortable chairing meetings.
* Technically proficient in either the use of REVIT or AutoCAD software.
* Career driven with ambition and an keen interest in career advancement.
Salary circa £35k depending on experience + Benefits.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please contact James Jackson - 0113 4570074