Marketing Communications Professional - High Profile Architects
A very well-known London Architectural firm who have been winning a string of awards over the last few years are looking for a Marketing and Communications professional to join their team. The firm are collaborative, multidisciplinary and non-hierarchical and are known for their large scale and high-profile projects.
The person for this role will be an experienced and motivated communications, marketing and research professional who has a background journalism, PR, research, marketing and communications within the architecture, design or related industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling project information and creating press releases and packages for the media
- Coordinating with the practices wider PR team, overseeing press monitoring services
- Assisting partners, project Leaders and the business development leaders with media related issues
- Managing the firms website and social media accounts
- Assisting in the creation of project narratives
- Preparing newsletters, internal and external
- Identifying and coordinating speaking opportunities and exhibitions
- Managing and developing the international press list
- Organising tours of projects for clients and other interest groups
- Updating project data on CRM database
- Coordinating the practices internal lunch time talk series