We are currently seeking an experienced BIM Modeller to join a highly reputable landscape architecture practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client has over 50 years knowledge and experience delivering innovative landscape architecture and urban designs. With offices around the globe, they have designed and developed some of the world’s most notable projects for the commercial, education and leisure sectors. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled BIM Modeller to join an award-winning practice, and work alongside a vibrant team of dedicated professionals.
The selected candidate will be joining the specialist BIM team in their Central London offices. Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate Revit models from the relevant BIM documentation
- Assisting with technical Revit support throughout the office
- Managing large Revit models and troubleshooting any potential clashes and design concerns
- Assisting with the development of Revit libraries and templates, and establishing the company’s best practice in Revit
- Improving the workflow between AutoCAD, Revit and other design packages
- Innovative thinking with regards to improving Revit capabilities for landscape design
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior team members
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when necessary
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and BIM applications
- Good understanding of BIM compliance documentation e.g. PAS 1192, with knowledge of BEP, EIR, Cobie and wider BIM applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Strong team-working skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
In addition, the Revit skills required are:
- Setting up of Shared Coordinates
- Family editor
- Edit Revit typography
- Manage data and creating Revit schedules
- Adaptive components
- Site designer
If you wish to apply for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work, to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033, or email Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12684HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for BIM Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly