Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is offering an experienced Architectural Technician to join a dynamic firm based in Winchester on a permanent basis. Our client is well-respected within the industry having worked on high value projects across a range of sectors, including retail, residential, commercial, and industrial. The company focuses on mentoring colleagues to give all individuals within the team the opportunity to flourish.
The successful Architectural Technician will have extensive experience and solid technical knowledge. You will be responsible for supporting a team leader in producing working drawing packages, liaising with contractors, and making on site visits. This role will include working on design information to include sections, details, and schedules for construction and ordering purposes.
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Fluent use of relevant design software, such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience of working on high spec residential projects
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise workload effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, will liaise with other members of the design team and clients
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious Winchester-based firm with an enthusiastic and experienced team. Our client is offering a competitive and negotiable salary based on experience for this permanent position.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 12329HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.