Architectural Revit Technician
Excellent opportunity for an Architectural Revit Technician to join a reputable architecture practice on an initial 4 month contract basis in Central London. Our client provides specialist architecture services to the residential sector, and have worked on multiple small, medium and large projects from extensions and renovations to mixed use builds and housing developments. This would be the ideal opportunity for skilled candidates seeking an interior architecture role, and work alongside a vibrant team of skilled professionals.
The selected Architectural Revit Technician will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the efficient production and running of technical project designs. You will be tasked with creating accurate and detailed Revit models and drawings based on the information given to you by the design teams. You will liaise with clients to ensure all work produced is kept to quality and standards outlined in the project brief, and assist with the mentoring of junior team members when required.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in relevant subject (e.g. Interior Design/Interior Architecture)
- Proven experience working on medium/large scale projects
- Proficient experience using Revit design software
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong work ethic and a good sense of humour!
- AutoCAD experience would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12700HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.