This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join a long established and experienced Chartered Architect Practice in Rochford, Essex.
Our projects range from large one-off luxury houses to wedding venues and doctor’s surgeries, but predominantly we specialise in all aspects of residential design. Any successful candidate will need to prove experience and competence regarding this field of work, including detailed knowledge of the UK building regulations, the planning system and an ability to liaise with consultants and clients.
We will require any prospective candidate to show the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Architectural Technologist/ Technician
- Excellent understanding of AutoCAD software, Revit & BIM not required but advantageous
- Comprehensive working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning processes
- High attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience in design, and delivery of all types of residential properties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to demonstrate your experience.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly