Architectural Revit Technician
Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Architectural Revit Technician to join an award-winning architectural practice on an initial 8 week contact basis in London. Our client provides specialist design solutions to a variety of projects including rail, aviation, residential and mixed use. From providing range of successful projects throughout the UK and internationally, they have gained a prestigious client base, and an ever increasing workload. They are therefore seeking a skilled Architectural Revit Technician to join their team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of a range of projects. Key tasks will include creating accurate and detailed models and drawings based on the information you are given by the design team. You may also be required to liaise with clients to ensure work meets the required quality and standards set by the brief, and assist with the mentoring of junior team members.
Required skills, experience and attributes.
- Extensive experience within a similar position
- Good architectural understanding
- Excellent user of Revit software
- Good technical and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of other design packages e.g. AutoCAD
- Must be available for an immediate start
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12711HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.