We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading house builders to find them a talented Design Coordinator to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are based in South Hertfordshire and require someone ambitious to come in to this fast-paced role and work alongside the Design Manager and another experienced Design Coordinator to co-ordinate the design process from pre-construction through to completion.
The ideal candidate must have strong construction knowledge & you must be capable of producing competent working drawings. Candidates will ideally come from an Architectural Technician, Assistant or Architect background, and must have:
* A strong knowledge of current UK Building Regulations, legislation and NHBC requirements,
* Experience working on a range of large scale Residential commissions (50-2,000+ units),
* Experience working for a house builder (advantageous but not necessary, candidates with relevant residential experience will still be considered),
* An enthusiastic approach to working within a team, with good communication skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines,
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suites, including Outlook.
Candidates with a solid awareness and understanding of the following will be at a distinct advantage:
* Code for Sustainable Homes
* Secured by Design
* Lifetime Homes
This is a fantastic & lucrative opportunity to gain experience having management and client-facing responsibilities, and the company offers a generous benefits package including a competitive salary, car allowance & fuel card, extensive training and solid career progression from day one. To be considered for this fantastic vacancy, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting.