Part II/III Architect
A friendly & design-led Architectural practice are currently on the lookout to add a Part II/III Architect to join & strengthen their skilled team in their Maidstone head office. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic & passionate with a strong background on residential sector projects & full proficiency with AutoCAD.
My client's ever-expanding portfolio mainly consists of residential projects ranging in scale & value from one-off housing to large schemes with developers & up to 200 unit schemes of flats/apartments. They also cover hotels, small-scale extensions and refurbishments to listed buildings. The successful candidate will gain valuable exposure to these types of projects, along with the occasional commercial project.
To be successful, you must have:
* Strong design skills with a background in creating intelligent & sustainable solutions,
* Proven UK project experience within the residential sector,
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills,
* Confident presentation & interpersonal skills,
* A strong proficiency with AutoCAD,
* Experience working across the full life-cycle of projects advantageous.
This role comes with a competitive salary (dependent on experience & qualification), exposure to a fantastic range of residential projects & a supportive environment for guaranteed career progression. If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting position, please send through an up to date CV & portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Part II/III Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly