Workplace Interior Designer for |Design and Build Company
Workplace Interior Designer / London / Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 / Permanent
A well respected Design and Build Workplace company, who create contemporary and innovative office interiors, are seeking a talented and experienced Workplace Interior Designer to join their small and medium sized project team. You will be a sole designer in this division and so will have to have the ability to both Pitch and produce all reverent design work from concept through to delivery.
This role entails a self-motivated and confident candidate, someone who thrives on the fast paced nature of projects and a designer who is comfortable liaising directly with clients helping them create their dream work space.
Design and Build experience a must.
KEY DAY-TO-DAY TASKS OF THE WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER INCLUDE:
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Pitching, driving and winning projects for the company
- Getting involved in all stages of the interior design process.
- Dealing and communicating with clients efficiently
- Sourcing materials and assembling presentation
- Assisting in all company areas such as preparation for client presentations
- Producing technical packages
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE WORKPLACE INTERIOR DESIGNER INCLUDE:
- Hands on individual with a high level of confidence and knowledge within AutoCAD
- Well presented, client facing and confident in pitching and carrying out site surveys
- Have an experienced background specialising in workplace environments and will need to display flair and charisma to join this dynamic expanding team
- An innovative individual with a great presence who can bring exceptionally designed Workplace interiors to an ever demanding client
- A high standard of presentation skills and organisation is essential, coupled with a strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed
- Have 3+ years plus experience in creating innovative yet commercially viable projects in London
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer job then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.