Technical Coordinator, building design and management, Bedford £40,000
Your new company
National construction and design organisation, Bedfordshire, work across multi-disciplinary sectors, public, private, education and central government.
Your new role
This role involves managing multiple different project programs for building a range of units across the country from retail, new housing, education, public and private buildings.
This role requires expertise with design and building coordination with excellent problem solving experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and understand UK building and design regulations along side excellent communication and people skills to manage a team to delivery projects and costs in time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong design coordination experience where you have delivered building projects
- Manage costs and scheduling for building processes
- Excellent problem solving experience
- Understand design drawings and working to specification
- Have strong understanding of how buildings are put together and processes
- A background in Architecture, Design Management, Project Management on client side will be an advantage
- Excellent people and management skills to coordinate - all contractors
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work for national construction company where they are leading the way to building construction and exposure to working with a range of projects that will develop you skill set. Excellent benefits after 6 months probation period and salary from £35,000 to £40,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Technical Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly