Architectural Assistant Part 2
We are currently seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a highly regarded architectural practice on a permanent basis in Hampshire. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience offering a variety of architectural and design services to a range of sectors. From commercial and leisure facilities, to healthcare and education developments, they have produced work for a number of notable and award winning projects.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, and will be joining a team of enthusiastic and skilled individuals. You will assist with the production of design documents throughout all stages of the project and use existing knowledge of relevant design software. You will also assist with creating accurate and detailed work, and build upon your existing knowledge in order to expand your skillset and show continual improvement.
The skills, experience and individual attributes required for this role are as follows:
- Previous experience working on UK projects within a similar position
- Knowledge and experience using relevant design software, ideally Revit and ArchiCAD
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Good analytical skills, and high attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you may be required to liaise with clients
- Experience working on residential, commercial, educational and/or healthcare projects would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best creative work to show your approach to the architectural process
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12730HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.