Architect / Senior Techncian (Residential)
Multi-disciplinary practice comprised of construction and property professionals with offices located throughout the UK are looking to recruit an ARB Architect or Senior Architectural Technician to their Manchester office.
This company are a large multi-disciplinary with offices situated across the country. You will be joining in the head office, just south of Manchester city centre and commutable easily via M60 or the Metrolink from Manchester City centre.
This position of Architect can be offered on either a permanent (staff) basis or on a more flexible, contract basis.
In order to be considered for the role, we would hope the individul would be able to display the following skill set.
* Relevant Architectural qualification - Degree of equivalent.
* Knowledge & experience operating within the Residential sector - Social Housing sector preferable.
* Appropriate software knowledge - AutoCAD, Archicad, Sketchup, Photoshop.
* Client-facing skills - Ability to liaise with contractors and end-user clients respectively.
* A particular focus on design, whilst retaining strong technical skills.
As stated, this position can be available to both contractors and permanent members of staff dependent on your particular requirements.
Salary - Circa £35k-£40k.
If this role sounds like it may be of interest to you, please get in touch using the contact details provided.