Assistant Architect/Architect | London | £40,000pa
Blayze Group are working with an medium sized studio in Central London who are looking for an experienced Architect with Residential project experience to join their team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of all RIBA work stages, developing concepts based on the clients brief and developing to site Construction. Based on these requirements, a strong Technical drawing ability (in Revit) and Site experience is essential to their needs.
As an applicant for the role, you will have worked on UK projects, preferably with experience on Residential projects for a developer or Housing Association. We are reviewing candidates with a strong knowledge of UK regulations and competence running projects/packages across all RIBA work stages. This is a really exciting and growing studio offering excellent project exposure.
In this position, you will:
- Develop planning, design, and construction drawings
- Prepare drawing packages assistance from Technical teams
- Report to Directors/Partners on your working progress
- Visit projects on site and liaise with contractors
- Present and meet with clients, advising on best options for their needs
- Develop drawings in Revit
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- At least 4 years UK studio experience working on Residential projects
- Strong detail, design and construction package knowledge
- Have experience working across all RIBA stages
- Relevant software knowledge with a thorough understanding of Revit
- Samples of works that communicates your experience of the above
- Part II or above
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Knowledge of BIM
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- ARB Registered
This is an ideal role for someone looking for a client facing position and who may want to develop more exposure to all RIBA work stages. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Architecture desk to firstname.lastname@example.org.