Stride are working with an Award winning Aj100 practice who have a requirement for a BIM Coordinator to join their lively practice in Central London. The practice specialize in commercial, residential and mixed-use projects.
We are welcoming applications from experienced BIM Coordinators from an Architecture background.
This role will involve:
- Coordinating the architectural team and support them using Revit as the project base line against the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- Training and assisting the team in being more proficient in Revit.
- managing and carrying out maintenance on the Revit model.
- Liaising with BIM coordinators within the design team.
- Managing/working on a number of architectural packages.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Degree in BIM
- Experience in undertaking BIM coordination
- Experience of Revit & Vectorworks
- Industry experience
They can offer the right candidate the opportunity to develop their career in a well-established and expanding architectural firm. They can offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
To apply for the role please email your CV to Kirsty at email@example.com.