Archiectural Technologist (REVIT)
Conrad Consulting in partnership with a leading, AJ100, Architectural studio are seeking an Architectural Technologist to join a progressive team of Talented Designers and Architects in Manchester city centre. This innovative practice's success is based on their ability to deliver high quality design to serve their varied, multi-sector clients. Operating from multiple offices nationwide, our client have seen their business increase in recent years. They are able to demonstrate expertise in the following sectors: Commercial workplace, Student Accommodation, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, amongst others.
This is a full-time & permanent role which will be based in their Manchester office; however this company has numerous offices and operates nationwide. The successful candidate will be working within a dynamic & skilled team, gaining exposure to various different types of high-end projects. This practice is renowned within the industry for their sleek, innovative & cost-effective design solutions.
If this sounds like a firm you would be interested in joining I am particularly keen to speak to Experienced Architectural Technologists that meet the following criteria.
* Minimum 3 Years industry experience.
* Be able to work well within a team as well as autonomously & manage own workload effectively.
* Full AutoCAD & REVIT proficiency.
* Have experience simultaneously running multiple projects varying in scale & value and taking them from inception through to completion.
* Proven experience delivering high quality technical packages.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to present ideas coherently.
* Previous experience working within the Residential, Education sectors or with historic buildings.
If you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria and are interested in discussing further please send an updated CV and work examples to Will using the contact details provided.
Salary £27,500 - £37,500 per annum + benefits.