Junior Workplace Designer | London | £20,000pa+
Blayze Group are working with a studio based in Central London who are looking for a Junior Designer with an excellent portfolio of works and a strong understanding of CAD. Our client are a leading studio in London and collaborate with International brands on their creative workplace environments.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone with an excellent portfolio and a desire to establish themselves in a highly-regarded London Design studio. They are looking for someone with a passion for workplace projects and a long-term commitment to the position.
In this position, you will:
- Develop design concepts within a team of designers
- Assist with general practice needs
- Prepare CAD drawings
- Develop presentations with graphics teams
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- An excellent portfolio of Interior projects
- Must have an active interest in Workplace Design
- Strong sketching ability
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and SketchUp software
- Right to work in the UK and fluent in Written and Spoken English
- Degree qualified
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- 1 year experience in Workplace Design
- Master's Degree
This is an ideal role for a graduate/junior designer looking for their first step into a leading Workplace practice. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Architecture desk to email@example.com.