An excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a well-established AJ100 company in East London.
They are one of the leading names in Design & Architecture worldwide and are consistently ranked among the world's top design practices.
The practice specialise working within the corporate and commercial sector, but the companies constant expansion has allowed the practice to branch out into the healthcare, higher Education and hospitality sectors.
They offer their employees the chance to continuously learn and grow and they pride themselves in their stimulating and healthy working environments.
This role will involve working as part of the Science and Technology team on laboratory projects in the Middle East.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project desirable
- Knowledge of project design and construction documentation production
- Knowledge of construction materials
- Revit (minimum of 1 year)
- Laboratory project experience
- Experience working from stages 0 - 6.
- Strong technical experience
- UK and internal experience.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly