Architect - Healthcare
An award-winning practice is looking for Architects with experience in the Medical/Healthcare sector to support them on several Large Scale projects for a short term contract.
The ideal candidates would have:
- Medical planning experience on complex hospital facilities.
- Experience and detailed understanding of health care design process from briefing, clinical planning.
- Experience of working with CodeBook/ADB databases.
- Track record of production of accurate drawings.
- Revit skills essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work as part of team, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive and independent approach to work and ownership of assigned tasks.
Please send your details in confidence as this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested in joining this thriving practice, please get in touch with Malaika Sellen-Ferere.
Adrem are specialist in Architecture Jobs