National Retail Design Organisation based in Bedfordshire, require experienced CAD Technician, up to £25000
Your new company
National Retail Design Organisation, based in Bedfordshire who have an impressive portfolio of brands with expertise within retail design.
Your new role
Our client has developed an impressive portfolio of brands some of which consist of well know high street companies. Specialists designing and managing retail projects across the country where they are seeing continued growth. This role would suit a Graduate with 1/2 years experience or a junior architectural technician who would have an interested to work in the commercial sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong software and design experience, familiar with AutoCAD or Revit
- Previous retail design would be an advantage but not necessary
- Strong drawing skills, confident with detail and accuracy
- Experienced with site surviving
- Some experience with planning and knowledge of basic UK building regulations
What you'll get in return
Excellent career opportunity with training and development and market salary package with company holiday benefits £22,000 to £25,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.