Technical Coordinator required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their East Midlands office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites, coordinating information between internal departments and external consultants.
My client is one of the UK's leading 5* House builders, operating nationally and who are currently experiencing a phenomenal rate of growth across in particular across the Midlands. Their core market is second, third and fourth time buyers and they have some of the best house type designs on the market and are equally known for quality of build. What is clearly portrayed and resonates is pride in everything they do.
- Coordinate the production & review of layouts and working drawings.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communications to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Assist the Design & Technical Director and Design Manager in the appointment of consultants.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the Company's performance and reputation.
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which supplement the working drawing packages.
- As required, from time to time, produce designs for layouts, house designs etc.
The ideal and successful candidate will:
- Have either a HNC/HND in Construction or Building studies OR degree in Architectural Technology;
- Be affiliated with or a member of CIAT;
- Have a minimum of 5years in the House Building industry (within Technical) and fully conversant with UK Building Regulations;
- Awareness of CfSH & LTH.
Critically, you will be a 'people person' and thrive off working in an energetic team environment. Innovation and progression are what drive you. You are a self-starter and you have a high level of personal pride in your work, constantly seeking to improve yourself professionally and advance.
Competitive salary within a progressive and forward thinking company;
Unlimited room for growth as you join a new business area;
Benefits include company car, health care, pension and numerous annual get-togethers.