Lead Project Architect sought after to join growing practice. You will be running jobs through RIBA work stages and ensuring the development of junior members of the team, directly supporting the Director.
Dynamic and rapidly growing Architectural practice in Nottingham with a focus on creating and delivering excellent architecture that meets the client's brief and the end user's need, whilst positively enhancing the immediate and surrounding environment. Key sectors include Education, Mixed-Use and Residential Schemes.
You will be expected to run your own projects from start to finish with minimal required assistance, organise and liaise with Clients and generally assist younger members of staff with project works.
Roles Requires Experience in:
- Staff Management (or desire to learn)
- Delegating workload
- Project Running (Ensuring profitability & controlling WIP)
- Liaising with Clients
- Production of Information (Drawings, Specifications, Project Documents, others...)
- Contract Administration Duties (RFI response, Issuing Certificates, Instruction, PC certs etc..)
You will be a highly motivated individual who relishes a challenge and is eager to further their career. You will have excellent communication skills to liaises with all key stakeholders.
- Software Namely: REVIT, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, Word, Excel SketchUp, Others...)
- Knowledge of CDM requirements and RIBA POW 2013 also essential.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Opportunity to significantly increase base salary through company's bonus structure.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly