Architectural Technician - Residential & Education
Architectural Technician required to join a medium sized architectural practice based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. The practice are currently enjoying a period of sustainable growth due to a number of recent project wins and repeat clientele. As a result, the practice are now looking to add an intermediate level Architectural Technician to their talented architectural team.
The practice work within a variety of sectors, with their core specialisms being within the Residential and Education sectors. An Architectural Technician with experience working within these areas is now required to join the team to provide assistance to the Senior Architectural Technicians within the practice. You will be provided with the opportunity to eventually run your own projects and will be in an excellent position to grow with the practice in to a more senior position in the not too distant future.
Responsibilities of the Architectural Technician will vary daily, but will include the following:
* Production of high quality construction drawings and detailing.
* Liaising with clients and external consultants, as well as the design & sales team.
* Utilise AutoCAD & Revit
Skills / Qualifications required for this position as an Architectural Technician are as follows:
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, with the added benefit of Revit experience
* Thorough knowledge of current UK Building Regulations.
* Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent qualification.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
* Experience of working face to face with clients and external consultants.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer, likely to be in the region of £24,000-£28,000 per annum dependant on experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, please contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.