Senior Architectural Technician
An award-winning Architectural practice based in Canterbury, Kent is currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technician to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual that is familiar working in a multi project environment and at technical detailing stages on a variety of projects across different sectors. This practice uses AutoCAD therefore it is essential that candidates are fully proficient with this software. They are also currently implementing Revit, therefore experience is advantageous however not essential as training will be offered.
The successful candidate will be confident producing full working drawings, including specifications and technical support on projects from planning stages through to final completion. Applicants with previous experience working on large-scale residential developments & hotel projects will be at a distinct advantage, however all applicants that can demonstrate relevant skills & technical knowledge will be considered.
* Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary.
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits.
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
* Candidates must be chartered or on the path to Chartership (CIAT).
* Fully proficient with AutoCAD, Revit experience advantageous but not essential.
* A minimum of 6 years' post-qualification experience, ideally around 10 years.
* Residential & Hotel project experience highly advantageous.
* Strong portfolio showing individual development.
This is a fantastic chance to join a forward thinking Architectural practice at an exciting time of growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and welcomed into a supportive and dynamic work environment. To find out more information about this excellent opportunity please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly