Architectural Technologist required to join a multiple award winning, medium sized architectural practice based in Derby city centre. The practice was established over 10 years ago and have since built a reputation for delivering high quality architectural services, throughout the Midlands region and beyond. The practice are branching out in to other disciplines including Building Surveying and Project Management, but the main focus of the company is still within Architecture.
You will be provided with the opportunity to work on various high profile projects in areas such as; Residential, Education and Commercial sectors. On commencement of employment, you will initially be focusing within the Residential sector on a multi-unit development in London. As a result of this, the Architectural Technologist will require a proven background in the Residential sector, working on both one off housing and multi-unit developments. The Architectural Technologist will be provided with clear progression routes through to Senior & Associate levels and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Managing planning applications, Building Regulations and appeals.
* Assisting in business development.
* Taking briefs, developing initial design proposals using CAD and preparing specifications for construction work.
* Running projects which may include leading a small team.
Skills and Qualifications required:
* Degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of post qualification experience in a similar environment.
* Proven background within the Residential sector.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD (essential) & Revit (desirable, can be trained).
In return, you will be offered a salary in the region of £27,000-£34,000 per annum alongside a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this position, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.