We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and ambitious architect to take the lead on a growing number of projects in London and the South East. Spratley Studios is an established, busy and expanding firm and this position offers a genuine and exciting opportunity for personal development and career progression.
Working with select clients in the UK across the commercial, residential, education, hospitality and public sectors the successful architect will lead the design and delivery of projects with the support of an experienced senior management team.
Spratley Studios has a reputation for maximising potential: of people, design, planning and return on investment and the successful architect will demonstrate the same high standards. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and consultants is essential.
If you would like to join our talented team you will need to be:
- A fully qualified architect (ARB registered) with at least two years’ relevant UK experience
- Fluent in the use of AutoCAD/Revit
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge
- Experience of working directly with clients and consultants
- Capable of leading a design team through the concept and planning stages
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package including private healthcare, pension scheme and gym membership.
Please send a short cover letter about yourself, CV and examples of your work to Julie Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org