Design Compliance Manager – New Build Residential
Mulalley is an award-winning building contractor operating in London and the South East. The company’s primary activities are new residential development, new residential construction, new social and education projects, estate and area regeneration and refurbishment and planned maintenance.
With a group turnover in excess of £150 million, and due to the group’s continual success with a secured work stream in excess of £750m, we are recruiting at various levels including Design Compliance Managers, Design and Build Coordinators and Assistant Design and Build Coordinators.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of the Technical Design and Build Department.
- Manage the design process for design and build contracts, and traditional contracts with construction design portions.
- Act as the primary contact for the design teams, clients and production teams.
- Advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction.
- Co-ordinate the design information supplied to our construction division.
- Manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements.
- Manage design output to agreed programmes.
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control, Building Warranty Providers and Planning Departments.
- Demonstrate a continuous professional construction background in a design based discipline with professional qualifications, relevant professional institute membership desirable.
- Substantial experience of new build residential projects.
- A good working knowledge of Town Planning processes, Building Regulations and NHBC Technical Standards.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for Design Compliance Manager – New Build Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly