Conrad Consulting are working with a small-medium size award-winning architectural practice based in Winchester, Hampshire to procure an accomplished Conservation Architect to work on a highly selective range of historic & cultural projects. This is a fresh & exciting vacancy with the company are looking for someone to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working on an ever expanding collection of heritage, conservation and new build projects covering various sectors including residential, commercial & cultural. Prospective individuals must demonstrate previous exposure to UK based conservation and/ or listed building commissions at all RIBA stages.
The successful applicant will gain ownership of a number of notable projects. They will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material, and should be prepared from day one to develop new skills and to challenge existing knowledge.
* ARB/RIBA accreditation.
* A minimum of 3 years' PQE (any level above this will be considered)
* Possess excellent design and detailing skills and be confident utilizing up to date software applications including AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisational skills, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team.
The successful candidate will expect to receive a competitive salary, company benefits, introduction to an array of notable projects, and several inroads necessary for furthering your career prospects within the practice. If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in your CV and work samples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Conservation Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly