Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a small, privately owned Architectural studio in Warrington are looking to fill a number of vacancies as they continue to expand and grow their business.
This is a small, yet highly ambitious Architectural practice. They are looking to grow their business in a measured way: To accommodate for an ever-increasing workload whilst retaining the core values and culture of their business.
Projects here include Residential Care Homes, Extra care facilities, Individual Residential units of differing size alongside a steady stream of Industrial projects. Thus promoting a truly diverse sectored background.
We would hope candidates meet the following criteria:
* Up to 5 years post part 3 qualification. (Recently Qualified Architects or Experienced Part 2 would be considered)
* Well rounded construction knowledge.
* Experience at all RIBA stages.
* Experience delivering large scale projects.
* Confidence in liaising directly with clients and contractors.
* AutoCAD skills are essential, REVIT is preferable.
* Knowledge of Microsoft office, Sketch-up and Photoshop are also a minimum requirement.
Salary - £25k-£35k
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate significant exposure to large scale projects across the NorthWest and on a national scale.
Please get in touch using the contact details provided for further information. Alternatively, please send an updated CV & portfolio through for review. Suitable applicants will be contacted immediately.