Project Manager / Senior Architectural Technician
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a bespoke design studio in the heart of Cheshire are looking to fill a strategic vacancy within their office to accommodate for a recent upsurge in workload.
This specialist design practice have been in operation since 2001 and have experienced year-on-year growth within their core markets; with the most prominent of these being the design and implementation of Independent schools. Other design sectors here include Residential and Retail roll-out schemes. With a repeat client base on local, national and international scales there is a significant opportunity here for an individual to work on exciting projects from the offset.
The current vacancy we are offering would be best suited to a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager or Senior Architectural Technician (with previous Project Management experience). The successful applicant will join this busy studio and assist with the growth of their retail division. This will primarily entail the management of a series of retail store roll-outs on a national scale.
This is a contract position, with an initial working period of up to 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager/Senior Architectural Technician will be:
* Providing key technical and cost/commercial advice to on a retail roll-out programme.
* Ensuring full compliance with all policies, legislation, regulations and procedures.
* Reporting regularly to stakeholders including internal teams, appointed technical partners and the client.
* To take ownership for the successful delivery of projects; giving leadership and direction to the team, managing design teams, effectively communicating with all parties, identify and manage the risks, planning and progress monitoring, development of appropriate project controls
* To liaise directly with all relevant parties to ensure the smooth delivery of said projects.
Requirements of the Project Manager/Senior Architectural Technician will be:
* Degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
* Minimum 3 years live project experience.
* Prior knowledge/application of projects within the retail sector.
Hourly rate - £23-£30p/h (Negotiable)
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Will using the contact details provided.
Apply for Project Manager / Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly