Conrad Consulting are in partnership with a UK wide, multi-disciplinary property consultancy, seeking an Associate Architect to join their architectural team in the Bedford office. The Architectural arm of the business is one of the consultancy's largest offerings, with enough Architectural staff employed to enable them to be featured prominently in the AJ100 list of practices.
The consultancy offer services in varied sectors which include both public and private sector projects. Key areas in which the Architectural team work are as follows; Commercial, Housing, Government Buildings, Education and Healtchare.
The Bedford office is now seeking an Associate Architect to join their talented architectural team, with a view to leading teams, running projects from concept to completion and to drive further growth throughout the office. This position would suit a fully Qualified Architect already at Associate level, or a Senior Architect looking to progress through to the next level of their career.
Examples of the responsibilities and duties of the Associate Architect will include the following:
* Provide leadership, management and direction to the architectural team.
* Effectively assess team and individual strengths and development needs.
* Provide and maintain high standards of design, construction and contract management.
* Lead and manage projects from concept to completion.
* Ensure projects are delivered in keeping with the consultancy's high standards and compliance.
Qualifications and skills required of the Associate Architect:
* Fully Qualified Architect with experience of working at a Senior/Associate level in the UK.
* RIBA Chartered / ARB Registered.
* Experience working in varied sectors, in similar areas to those listed beforehand.
The salary offered for this position will be negotiable dependant on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £42,000-£50,000 per annum, alongside a lucrative benefits package.
To apply for this role as an Associate Architect, please contact Ashley Johnson on 0121 698 2085. CV's and portfolios to be sent to Ashley via the contact details provided.