Senior Architectural Technologist
Conrad Consulting are in partnership with a UK wide, multi-disciplinary property consultancy, seeking an Senior Architectural Technologist to join their architectural team in the Bedford office. The Architectural arm of the business is one of the consultancy's largest offerings, with enough Architectural staff employed to enable them to be featured prominently in the AJ100 list of practices.
The consultancy offer services in varied sectors which include both public and private sector projects. Key areas in which the Architectural team work are as follows; Commercial, Housing, Government Buildings, Education and Healthcare.
The Bedford office are now seeking a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their growing Architectural team. This position will suit an experienced Architectural Technologist with ambitions of reaching Associate level and higher in their career. You will be tasked with managing projects through all design stages from concept to completion, whilst leading a team of technical staff.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Architectural Technologist will include the following:
* Apply sound knowledge of building construction, legislation and codes of practice.
* Prepare drawings and specifications, and to manage and supervise building contracts with a minimum of direction.
* Supervise members of the team, predominantly Junior Architectural Technicians/Technologists.
* Lead projects from concept to completion through all design stages.
* Ensure customer requirements are identified and agreed with the end client.
Qualifications and skills of the Senior Architectural Technologist are as follows:
* A degree in Architectural Technology, or a HNC/HND in a related discipline.
* CIAT membership.
* Experience in a similar role working in similar sectors to those aforementioned.
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, with the added benefit of familiarity with Revit software.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary in the region of £35,000-£45,000 dependant on experience, alongside an attractive benefits package.
To be considered for this Senior Architectural Technologist role, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further info.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly