7 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Assistant to join a highly regarded housebuilder on a permanent basis in Surrey. You will be tasked with assisting in the creation of planning applications, as well as designing concepts and developing detailed drawings. Other responsibilities will include liaising with clients and other stakeholders, participating in project meetings, and offering support to the project team when necessary.
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role will include:
- Proven experience within a similar position, ideally with another UK housebuilder or developer
- Experience using relevant CAD software, e.g. AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of current UK building regulations and legislation
- Experience working at planning and technical design stages
- Good technical abilities, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Architectural Assistant to work on a variety of exciting residential projects throughout the UK, gaining valuable experience and skills at a highly regarded housebuilder.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603030 or email Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13140HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly