Conrad Consulting in partnership with one of the East Midlands' largest and most successful architectural practices, are on the lookout for a Senior Architect for their practice based in Leicester city centre. Having being established for over 30 years, the practice has enjoyed sustainable growth and success since its inception, and is now looking to add to their revered architectural team.
The practice has established itself as one of the leading architectural practices in the East Midlands region and throughout the UK, with offices around the country. A Senior Architect is now required to join the Leicester office to facilitate further growth throughout the business.
As a Senior Architect, you will be tasked with leading teams on projects from concept to completion, working on some highly notable commissions within the Education, Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors.
Qualifications & skills required for the position include:
- Fully Qualified Architect (UK recognised qualifications)
- ARB registration / RIBA Chartership
- 5 years of post qualification experience
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations
- High proficiency in the applied use of some of the following: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant, alongside a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Salary between £35,000-£50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional Christmas leave
- 3% pension contribution
- Paid education (should you wish to undertake a degree in Sustainability for instance)
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and portfolio work to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.