Technical Team Leader
Conrad Consulting has teamed up with a dynamic and contemporary Architectural practice based just outside of Wimbledon to find two Technical Team Leaders to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Candidates will ideally come from a Technician background, however Technically-minded Architects will also be considered.
The successful candidates will take a lead role to ensure the development of a series of strategic residential & mixed-use developments in London and surrounding counties. Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge gained from working on these types of projects and have the necessary skills to take projects through to completion. You will take immediate ownership of your own notable schemes and have your own dedicated technical team to work with and mentor.
In order to hit the ground running, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* If interested in the mixed-use team, experience in delivering large housing, student schemes and ideally retail would be of benefit,
* If interested in the residential team, experience in delivering high quality residential schemes including housing and apartments would be of benefit,
* Effective delegation of drawing packages to appropriate team members,
* Effective coordinated full working drawings of (often complex) schemes,
* Effective leadership of design meetings,
* Management of pre-lim meeting process, including but not limited to pack distribution, comment receipt/compilation, mark-up drawings, meeting attendance and minute distribution,
* Compilation and distribution of contractual document drawings,
* AutoCAD experience is essential, Revit advantageous but not essential as training can be given.
To perform to the standard required within the role, a strong understanding of UK building regulations & legislation and a firm grasp of traditional & innovative approaches to construction is essential. If you're interested in applying for this highly lucrative opportunity, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered. This is an urgent requirement; therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.