Senior Architectural Technician - House Builder
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join a Family owned Residential Property Developer in their Leeds office.
The Developer in question prides themselves on delivering high quality residential schemes across the Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire regions, typically their build projects consist of 2 bedroom bungalows to luxury 5 bedroom houses.
They are now on the lookout for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their in house Architectural Team team and help grow their thriving business.
Duties of the Architectural Technician:
* Use Photoshop to colour sketch plans and produce street scenes
* Use AutoCAD to produce site plans, material plans, phasing plans, conveyance plans, management plans, sales area plans, constraint plans, street scenes, house type drawings, standard details and any other architectural plans required
* Prepare design risk assessments and health and safety plans
* Prepare drawings and information for marketing such as brochures
* Contributing to planning and other regulatory application procedures
* Produce, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes
* Coordinate all design information
* Liaising with appropriate authorities
* Attend site meetings, site visits and office meetings
* Ensure Building Regulations are adhered to
* Assist Junior members of the team and manage consultants as necessary
* Contribute to the overall running of the business
Requirements of the Architectural Technician:
* Experience of Residential sector projects, preferably with a volume House Builder or Architectural Practice.
* Design and planning expertise and technical knowledge
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop
* Thorough understanding Building Regulations
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Motivation, drive and persuasive skills
* Ability to work in a team
If successful, you will receive on going support and training, with long term career prospects and job security.
Salary - up to £37,000 - £40,000 per annum + Car allowance or company Vehicle, profit related Bonus, Pension 25 days holiday.
Please contact James Jackson for further details - 0113 4570074