The successful Architectural Technician will be joining a prestigious architectural practice that provides bespoke architectural services to a number of sectors across the UK. You will be joining their Reading office, and will be initially working on a major multi-storey project. Key tasks will include contributing to innovative designs as part of a highly skilled and creative team, using relevant CAD software to deliver technical packages, attending site-visits, participating in project meetings, and assisting with the training and development of junior team members. The selected Architectural Technician will also be liaising with clients to present ideas, and providing regular updates on progress.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience running projects and small teams
- Proven experience working on multi-storey residential and mixed-use projects in the UK
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience working on Post-Planning Stages
- Extensive experience using relevant CAD software, e.g. AutoCAD or Revit
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join a highly respectable practice, with scope to work on a number of exciting new projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly