We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Architect to join a leading construction and engineering practice on a permanent basis in Stratford. You will be joining a friendly and innovative team, and assisting with major Pharmaceutical and Life Science projects throughout the UK.
Key roles and responsibilities will include contributing to innovative designs as part of a highly skilled and creative team, use Revit software to deliver technical packages, ensure all work produced meets the quality and specifications of the client brief, and presenting ideas to clients. You will also be participating in project meetings, attending site-visits across the UK, and assisting with the training of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- ARB registered architect, or ability to become ARB registered
- Excellent use and understanding of Revit software
- Experience preparing fee estimates, including resource task and deliverable scheduling
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Good eye for detail
- Experience liaising with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Proven experience working on Pharmaceutical/Scientific projects and/or experience working on projects in a complex and highly regulated environment would be beneficial
This would be the ideal opportunity for an innovative Architect to join an award-winning organisation and assist with a variety of large-scale projects for major brands, and join a growing practice with endless career prospects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033, or send examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13172HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.